Corrosion Prevention and Control (CPAC) Program Management Tool
This tool was developed by the CPAC Program Management Office to provide support to the using units in the management of a Corrosion Prevention and Control Program.
Comments or recommendations for improvement may be provided to CPAC.
NOTE: You must download the MEF-CPAC-PRGM-MGMT-TOOLv9.6 prior to importing MEF Master zip file.
Download Instructions for database:
- Download the below file to your computer,
- Then extract the file using a tool such as WinZip.
Operating Instructions for the database:
- After completing the download above,
- Then open the database that you saved to your computer
- When the “Update Required” dialog box appears follow the instructions to import the MEF Master table.
NOTE: If your internet connectivity does not support Step 3 from the operating instructions, then use the Alternate Download Instructions below.
Alternate Download Instructions for the MEF Master file:
- Create a folder named CPAC DATASHEETS in the following directory C:\Users\Public\Public Documents,
- Then click the MEF Master zip file below, when prompted select "save as" to the CPAC DATASHEETS folder you created above,
- Then click the "Import MEF Data Sheet" button located under "MEF UPDATE TOOLS". When the “Update Required” dialog box appears, click yes, then select "Import from CPAC DATASHEETS" option.
NOTE: Do not unzip or rename the MEF Master zip file.
|File updated: 14 January 2019
Click the link to view the USERS-MANUAL