Corrosion Prevention and Control Training
The purpose of this training is to provide Operators and Maintainers an overview of the organizational Corrosion Prevention and Control (CPAC) procedures for all Marine Corps Ground Combat and Support Equipment.
This training is sponsored by MARCORSYSCOM, CPAC Program Management Office in accordance with Marine Corps Order MCO 4790.18.
Comments or recommendations for improvement of this computer based training may be provided to CPAC.
Download and run the Training from your computer
- Download the above file to your computer.
- Extract the file using a tool such as Winzip.
- Double click the EXECUTE TRAINING file to view the USMC CPAC Training.
- This training should be incorporated into the unit's monthly Maintenance Training Plan.
- The student is required to login if they desire a completion certificate.
- Specific to USMC CPAC Training Module:
- The LIBRARY option is a user friendly guide that provides typical corrosion prone spots on Marine Corps equipment.
- The REFERENCE option provides a quick reference to the CPAC Tool Kit Video, Technical Manuals, Glossary of Terms, and the CPAC Program Office.
- The QUIZ option can be used to access the quiz for each of the three separate units of instruction contained in the CPAC Training Tool.